Home Assistance for your robot vacuum
We get it, sometimes you need a helping hand. One of our friendly robot vacuum experts will visit your home and help!
What we need from you?
- You (or a suitable adult) to be home to let us in and show us the problem.
- A safe working environment (no major safety issues, well-lit, dogs contained etc)
- Ideally a fully charged robot!
- Robot vacuums without a quick mapping function may take longer than an hour to complete the map. In this scenario, we can select the best base location available and begin the process, however if you want us to complete the whole process outside of the allocated hour an additional booking and charges will apply. If you’re unsure if this is relevant for your robot, feel free to send us a message (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- This is a premium service for assistance and is not part of or covered under the standard warranty.
- We understand that sometimes you need to reschedule. If you need to reschedule, it must be done 2 hours prior otherwise you will be charged a 70% rebooking fee to cover our travel and time. You can notify us by emailing email@example.com or calling 09 414 6611. We also have the right to reschedule due to unforeseen circumstances and will do our best to make a mutually convenient time.
- This service is non-refundable once payment is received, unless agreed to in writing by a Robomate Manager.
- Our liability for this visit is limited to the cost of the call-out fee paid. As far as permissible by law, we are not liable for any damages or claims.
- The purpose of this service is to provide support, troubleshooting, or advice. We are unable to warranty or guarantee our work as the situation with robots is fundamentally dynamic and evolving.
- An adult must provide provide safe access and be respectful to our team, otherwise the appointment will be cancelled and the booking fee won’t be refunded.